• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I feel Like Some PNT this Friday my fellow tampians

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i could've sworn that said my fellow tampons..i had to do a double take

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
****.......my mom has to pick up my dad from the airport.......i can ask her to drop me i guess

I really want to come to this, I didn't get to play a lot of ppl last time (I lost in 4 rounds wtf? thats not NINJA right ed? :p)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm sure he wants to be there somewhere around noon. If you wanna go Felipe, let either Nick or I know, and we'll talk to Mike about it.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
****.......my mom has to pick up my dad from the airport.......i can ask her to drop me i guess

I really want to come to this, I didn't get to play a lot of ppl last time (I lost in 4 rounds wtf? thats not NINJA right ed? :p)
Agreed, like I said, I should be able to get there around 2, 2:30. Hopefully you can get dropped off! Needs MOAR NINJA!!

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
Agreed, like I said, I should be able to get there around 2, 2:30. Hopefully you can get dropped off! Needs MOAR NINJA!!
NINJA has now been accepted as the Webster Word of the Year (or something)

So let's use it in every thread!!!!

Anyway yeah, im about to go ask my mom, I didn't get to play PolMex, Galuuda (or w/e his smash name is) and i only got 1 set with Halberd....which was ugly

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
NINJA has now been accepted as the Webster Word of the Year (or something)

So let's use it in every thread!!!!

Anyway yeah, im about to go ask my mom, I didn't get to play PolMex, Galuuda (or w/e his smash name is) and i only got 1 set with Halberd....which was ugly
We can definitely try and get another Sheik ditto or other stuff. I'm gonna bring a few friends along, two of which were unable to attend the last tourney. It'll be fun regardless if everyone shows up or not.

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
We can definitely try and get another Sheik ditto or other stuff. I'm gonna bring a few friends along, two of which were unable to attend the last tourney. It'll be fun regardless if everyone shows up or not.
Hell yes, sad thing is I would need to persuade my mom by tommorow, as so far im not going :(

and you didn't use NINJA!!!! Edit nao

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I didn't know if this was gonna happen or not since the thread died a little bit and I classes longer than I thought on Friday. Still went to a LAN party and got to play some quality brawl with Anthony (HULK!) and a few of his friends who are d*** good.

Top Bottom