• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I feel I should start learning to wavedash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungfurabbits

Smash Apprentice
My friend (fox) and I (Marth) are very good players. Granted we aren't tournament experienced players and haven't really played against a lot of people "better" than us, we still feel we can hold our own against others that are very good.

Ever since he saw this youtube video of a fox using his reflector shield off edges to prevent opponents from getting back to the arena, he's been trying to do it non stop every time I fly off the edge.

We used to be nice to each other during games and edge guard one attack and then back off to let the other get back so the fighting can continue, but since he's doing that move, I've decided either that
a) I'm going to start edge guarding nonstop
b) to start practicing wavedashing (that is one thing we both don't do)
c) a & b

I'm going toward choice c. Now I've seen a couple faqs that talk about wavedashing and I have done it before but only when just trying to do it. I can't really do anything during the wavedash motion. Are there any good FAQs here/good websites that give training in wavedashing or is this something that needs to learned and perfected by oneself?

TaikaAli

Smash Apprentice
Aint this about Brawl general discussion? And secondly, go to Youtube.com and search for "SSBM how to play advanced"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom