• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I feel betrayed T_T,(taunt party related)

Sonikku the Pikachu

Smash Rookie
I was bored so I went into BB and i got matched with 2 decent people and something that always annoyed me as the 4th player(a spammer or CPU),I was (Red)Toon Link and i was fighting a slighly n00bish Ike,and a White Link was helping me a little and i felt so proud of him!;p then after 2 people left and 2 more people joined i started too brawl the WL while the other two people where taunting and i started too join the taunt party then the Link started too attack EVERYONE T_T I left the group

AAP

Smash Journeyman
what?! should he have stood in the corner like the rest of you tools trying to be cute with taunts. He's the one who should feel betrayed, after helping you out you repay him by wasting his time with a taunt party.

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
This is an obvious situation. The link guy had to leave so he was turned into a cpu (His shield would be Grey at some point in the match). Everyone left.

Top Bottom