• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I enter in a torrent of fire

Burning

Smash Rookie
NNID
kazuna-kasai
3DS FC
1977-0205-0646
Hey guys. I'm Burner, or you can call me Burn for short. (Which is the nickname I use on Smash games). If you wanna go all out, call me Burning, since that's what I'm known best as. Though I'm cool with Burner.
I'm, incase you can't tell, a Sonic fanatic, and as such I main the hell out of him in Brawl and Project M, and definitely plan to in Smash 4. The reason of course being because I'm A) a fan of him, and B) I love to have quick paced gameplay with the ability to combo if done correctly and well. In Smash 64 and Melee (and secondary in all the other games) I main Captain Falcon. Can't get enough of the knee of justice or pawnch of death. "YES!"

I joined Smashboards because it looks like a cool place to hang out on as a Smasher. I'm no super pro at the game but I'm trying my best to become one, especially while using Sonic. I've spent a long time playing Smash, but that hardly matters a huge deal since most of the time I played as Bowser, who really isn't anything great against human players at all.

My favourite Smash "game" is Project M for various reasons. I love fast paced, intense fighting. Brawl is way too slow in comparison.

I don't know anyone here so yeah. Hopefully people are willing to talk. :p Before you ask, I've never attended a tournament, but I DO plan to in the future. Not sure how far in the future, but I plan to for definite. Not for any kind of major recognition, but for a challenge, and to just have fun. I'm not a total casual player, but playing seriously isn't going to stop me from having a nice conversation or enjoy it.

Finally, I'm not part of that many communities. Mainly just a roleplayer, really. Though I'm on DeviantArt, a site called InterTech, and the SRB2 community. (Which I'm ashamed of because it's absolutely terrible.)
I also have an old as hell Newgrounds account which I've had for years. (About... 8 years I think? Wow.)

Anyhow, hi guys, I'm here to stay. Sorry for the long intro, things should be short and sweet from now on. Unless it's a rant. Rants are never fast.

Peace.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Your intro was awesome, no need for an apology, especially being a user of both Sonic and the great Captain Falcon. You actually managed to make me chuckle a bit when you said "I main the hell out of him" when talking about Sonic. Mainly because I say the same type of thing when describing characters I'm passionate about (mainly Fire Emblem characters due to my FE Pride, but LoZ and Star Fox characters also receive plenty of love as far as Nintendo franchises go).

So yeah, nice of you to start posting in the forums. I'm sure we'll be crossing paths.

Burning

Smash Rookie
NNID
kazuna-kasai
3DS FC
1977-0205-0646
Thanks very much both of you. I'll be sure to stick around here for a while. I've spent the past three days using Sonic pretty much non-stop on Project M, so yeah. Apparently I'm decent, so woot. Only issue I have is that I don't have a Wii myself, so I have to use the ISO version of Project M. So if anyone has the ISO version, we could play. Just be warned, I'm not the best at the game. 8D

Top Bottom