• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dunno if this is new, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
I may have discovered a new thing with Yoshi. I was fooling around on Delfino Plaza, and I did Yoshi's Down-B, and landed on the tip of a ledge on a tilt. The Down-B immediately canceled, and my Yoshi attacked immediately. I tested it some more, and it is repeatable on the outer two of the upper ledges of Lylat Cruise, on the side facing outwards. I'm going to test it on more stages to see if there are any more places.

Sorry if this is old, but I didn't see anything about it on the boards.

bigman40

Smash Master
This has been found already. Just to let you know next time, ask questions in our Q&A thread that's stickied. It'll cut down on the extra thread clutter.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
This technique works on stages with slopes. Yoshi can Yoshi Bomb on a slope and if he goes over an edge the ending lag is cancelled. It's useful for mindgames and surprise edge-guards.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, how did I not see this? Good thing, too, because I probably would have been in a bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom