• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dunno if I'm exactly "new" but...

Novice_Brave

Smash Journeyman
I still never actually introduced myself ;)

My name here may be Novice_Brave, but that display name is kind of four years buried in the past now... so you can call me by whatever strikes your fancy. Josh, Novice - other common nicknames I carry are Papes, Paper, Maroi, Saint... so yeah, pick a name out of a bag and I'll probably respond to it if I know you're talking to me :laugh:

You may already know me (probably not) from the Smash 4 Zelda forums and if you've been active in discussing the recent leak. I'm a big fan of un-meta playstyles and characters with weird tricks or gimmicks, so I really love Zelda, Ness, and Peach - and the amount of crazy looking movesets in Smash 4 has me super excited!

I'm mostly a Brawl player - so I hope you'll forgive my general lack of great Melee or Project M knowledge :(

Anywho~ glad I've been more active on Smashboards recently, it's been a really great experience. And I figured I may as well give myself a proper introduction.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nice of you to come back and make an introduction after all this time :)

And don't apologize for being a Brawl player and not playing the main Smash games everyone (not really, but y'know...) loves. Go with whatever floats your boat, although it's nice to check up on other games once in awhile just so you at least know the basics.

Hope you plan on sticking around for the long run post-release!

Top Bottom