• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i dont understand.....

nyhustler208

Smash Journeyman
why is pikachu so underused he is a very good character imo

he is fun to use has very strong attacks and he is fast (one of the fastest charcters in the game)

can somebody plz explain why he is so underused the only reason that can come to my mind is that he dosnt have good distance.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
well, my biggest problem with him right now isn't really his range but the fact that he can't combo very well...his bair is really laggy, his nair lasts too long, unless it's shffl'ed, his uair juggles great, but does barely any damage, his dair is also really laggy and is really only a finisher...and his fair just kinda leads into something like what was mentioned above...his tilts really don't lead into anything at all, and he gets out-prioritized a lot. he's fast, yes, but, in my opinion, only in terms of movement...not really in terms of attack. though...he does have some great smashes =D. but, like i said, he just doesn't combo very well =(

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Because he is a really bad character in melee.
Do not make ANYMORE threads about this.

Bad range
Bad combo ability.
Other characters combo him easily.
He looks fat, but he is actually light weight.
Limited approaches.
Limited options on the edge.
His taunt is annoying.
Thunder jolt is almost useless.
Extremely bad match ups.
Google Doogle yip yip.

There is a lot of Pikachus in NY/NJ though....

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
Because he is a really GOOD character in melee.
Do not make ANYMORE threads about this.

Close Quarter Combatant
Tail Spike
More Tail Spike
He's cute and has an awesome recovery if he survives.
Tail Spike.
UP-SMASH yo ***.
His taunt is a top tier mindgame.
Thunder jolt is almost a shl
Chain grabs the ff

There is a lot of Pikachus in NY/NJ though....
fixed.

only thing i honestly would want of pikachu is a slight change in weight, a better shield, and a slightly more powerful forward air. maybe with a little knockback or just more versatile.

Top Bottom