• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dont see a submission thread so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I got to ask, whats the deal with Uncle Meat and Kenny? Is he banned from the contest because Kenny doesn't like him? If thats the case Dr. Neo should be banned, along with Eor, all the mods, me, Dibs, Xsyven, Broomers, Proomers, SWF members...
Never take something from neo's comics as factual information...

I didn't ban anyone from the contest and I don't hate anyone enough to do so.

Tera253

Smash Ace
funny except for the first one.
that was was funny, but nay, it would take more than a smack in the face to kill TEra. think more along the libnes opf a homosexual smack in the face. TEra's gotten the other kind many a many a many a time. bring in the Mattster again.
9.759/10
~Tera253~

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Uncle Meat was actually banned a while ago, actually.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Man, hiemie would be my only competition. It's like pitting the special effects of clerks up against the special effects of spiderman 3

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I would draw one of a little girl, happily feeding her baby chicks corn.

She would accidently step on one, leaving it crippled in agony. With no choice but to kill it, she'd untie her ribbon, wrap it around the baby chick's neck, and start pulling really hard, crying at the same time.

After minutes of failure and just causing more pain to the poor little chicken, she'd just take off her shoe and beat it to a bloody pulp.

Too bad I can't draw.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
That's just disturbing.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's actually a story that my grandma told me. It happened to her when she was a little girl-- but it was just a string in her pocket and a rock instead of her ribbon and her shoe.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I've been around a while so I know bringing up old topics = bad. *slap on the hand* But I have been looking for this thread for quite some time now, and finally found it. I am working on a juicy one for you guys so please keep this open.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Shame half of the links don't work, be interested to see some of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom