• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i dont get it =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matas

Smash Rookie
i hear level 9 on the computer in brawl is like nearly impossible to beat

but i beat it all the the time =/

am i good?

or do the people i hear this from just suck?

5ive

Smash Champion
dat must meen u r hcking den how u beet it tel u ur so gud?!!?1

LIEK DEY R SO HARD HOW U BEET

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
^ ahah..

i know on melee you never really wnat to play lvl 9s. they don help your game in the least, so id stick with 1-5s maybe even 6s and practicing your moves/combos etc.. but then again nothing beats playin with another.

namean.

5ive

Smash Champion
Awww, I thought everyone was gonna respond like how I did.
Okay, enough fun.

Level 9's aren't good. People just say that because they either suck, or they're joking around.

You shouldn't even be playing level 9's. They aren't good practice nor do they help at all.

InfamousLegato

Smash Cadet
dat must meen u r hcking den how u beet it tel u ur so gud?!!?1

LIEK DEY R SO HARD HOW U BEET
^ I can see how you have 600+ posts if they all have this level of quality behind them.

First off, yeah your friends kinda suck if they can't beat a level 9 computer.

It doesn't necessarily make you good though.

Level 9 computers fight like.... computers. Redundant sounding I know, but the thing of it is, you have to exploit their predictability and randomness to beat them because a lot of the level 9s have inhuman shielding and what not making them a little annoying to fight. Not hard by any means, just irritating to basically play a psychic player.

Fight Level 6 & 7 computers to learn better approach methods, combos and what not. They fight like extremely bad players but it helps you break bad habits you might have when fighting Level 9s.

I like to fight Level 9 computers just to see if I'm making improvements in using techniques in higher pressure situations since they tend to be a lot more aggressive than lower level CPUs.

andayt

Smash Cadet
they just suck, but then again CPU's mimic you and others you play on/offline overtime so... it depends on who you play(person not char) and how you play(as a brawler) :/

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Level 9's are easy to fight, they can KO you quite a bit, but 90% of the time, you'll win.

Johnny Smash

Smash Cadet
Level 9s aren't pushovers but a human is much better. Some of the cpus are just bad though like Snake for example who always uses his missile attack leaving him wide open for attack. Also they'll do dumb things like walk right into repeated attacks like Charizard's fire or DeDeDe spinning his hammer. Overall though I feel like you have to know a character at least a little well to go whoop on some level 9 cpus. Like I can own level 9s with DeDeDe and Sonic but if I picked up some random character like Luigi or Ice Climbers I would probably struggle because I don't know them too well.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No. They suck. xD

Melee Bowser against a lvl. 9 computer Fox ...
now thats something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom