• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't get it STILL.

Slo_Mo23

Smash Rookie
I am sick of playing online on With Anyone mode. This is why:

-You have to wait like 20 minutes until someone join you
-When someone DO join, you gotta wait 60 seconds, but when someone else join right when the 60 seconds almost ends, you gotta wait ANOTHER FRIGGIN 60 SECONDS!!
-After one match the sore loser always lose. Just like this one time we we're playing on Yoshi's Island, and it was a Sudden Death between me (as Kirby) and the dude as Meta Knight. The dude wiped me out in the air, but before I did, he was a idiot and used his B move, and made him fall offscreen FIRST before I fell all the way through the sky!! Which made me win <(^^)>, then he left. That sore loser
-Another point that I would make is the CPUs. Why would there be CPUs if 3 players could duke it out there selves? COME ON, HAL!! YOUR ONLY MAKING IT WORST!!
-The small bit of C-Lag. I don't get it. The Internet server was good in Mario Kart Wii. Why is it laggy in this game? MKWii NEVER had ANY lag of ANY kind!! That is CRAP.
-And finally, the Internet Idiots. The Internet Idiots are always doing something else but fighting. Like yesterday, this dude as Kirby wasn't fighting. He was just moving to players, and would always press the duck button repediatly in front of them!! and them everyone stopped fighting ,and decided to annoy me by taunting, moving like a ******, and....OMG IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

So that's why I don't really like With Anyone mode.
Thank You to take this time and read this topical post.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
"with anyone" sucks i suggest you never try it again.find some people on smashboards and play "with friends" it's alot better

Top Bottom