• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I desperately need more people to Smash with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savi

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right thread. If not, I apologize. I don't use the forums often. Anyway, I only know one person who's as passionate about Brawl and Melee as I am. But I'm sick of only being able to play one person once a month when our schedules permit. If there is anyone out there who wants to meet up and Smash it up, let me know. I live in the west suburbs of Chicago. Just respond to this thread (I'll be keeping an eye on it) or send me a PM if you're interested.

In case you're wondering, I don't play online, because when I do, I feel like I'm not even playing the game I love. Brawl online is the biggest disgrace to gaming in the history of the industry. I don't even think it's possible for someone to seriously refute that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom