• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I demand a Sonic Combo vid played with Stratovarius's Speed of Light.

Shadow's Wrath

Smash Rookie
It MUST be done.

Sadly, I'm not that good of a Brawl player and I suck at YouTube.

Is anyone willing to do this?

Shadow's Wrath

Smash Rookie
IBTL
(10char)
.........What?
"In before Topic.....lock?"

I can only interpret shorthand to a certain degree.
......Don't tell me. I've broken the rules somehow. And on my first post as well to boot. >_<

Great. Just freaking great.

Anyway, even if this topic gets locked (which I'm hoping that's not what you meant) I'd like my request to obtain due process. I'm sure that this is a good idea, and that there are good Sonic players out there.

Oh, and my apologies if I did indeed break the rules. As the postcount says, I'm a tad new to SmashBoards and I don't post here much. Thus, I don't know the rules very well.

*sigh* I know....I should have read them.....but who reads the freaking manual anyways? >.>;;

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
whoa whoa wait a minute...did i just see an intelligent reply to IBTL? you my good sir are a genius but anyway yeah IBTL means in before the/topic lock and this section is usually for combo videos only but you can just paste your post into either misc video or videography or both if you want and you'll probably find your answer there.

Mann

Smash Ace
It could get moved instead of closed, that's always an option.

Uncle Fitzy, what are you having troubles with your SD card? As .bin files can't really be converted to videos, pretty sure that isn't the problem.

Top Bottom