• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Could Really Use Some Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
This thread is useless. Mediafire deleted all but 70 of my 2500+ songs on there with zero explanation. Mods, lock this ASAP.

soneek

Smash Ace
I'm actually meeting up with a few people later this week that could help out with this. We'll do what we can, considering how much you've made lol.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I might be able to over the holiday (though it'd have to be through skype or hotmail chat. Take your pick, and also give me a time to do it as well).

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I'm actually meeting up with a few people later this week that could help out with this. We'll do what we can, considering how much you've made lol.
I might be able to over the holiday (though it'd have to be through skype or hotmail chat. Take your pick, and also give me a time to do it as well).
Only took 475 views to get ONE response, and I got TWO. Thanks, fellas, I'll let you both know when I plan on doing that (which probably won't be until I'm done BRSTMing all the Halo soundtracks, Harmony of a Hunter, and Paper Mario...)

I'm on Skype, username's the same as on here (darksamus77). Feel free to add me, and even if you just wanna chat, I'm open to that. Note that this isn't for every song I've ever made, just the ones that I don't know what they're from (i.e. Numbered songs or generic boss battle themes)

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
This thread is useless. Mediafire deleted all but 70 of my 2500+ songs on there with zero explanation. Mods, lock this ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom