• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I could also use some fox critiquing

pirate-404

Smash Cadet
Kind of lazy, so I only watched the first video. When you're approaching from below the platform, it's better if you use the U-air instead of the B-air usually. Other than that, I don't know much else to say.

EDIT: Oh, two more things. Try to time your shine to block an incoming Falco Phantasm or Fox Illusion. It's probably easier than trying to land a U-smash. And also, with the Fire Fox, try to aim it so it's at about a 30 degree angle and DI hard towards the ledge when you're recovering from a far distance. You could've made it if you did that at around 1:59.

Doc_Holiday

Smash Ace
I noticed in the second match that the Falco was in control the whole time and he kept you in your shield, this is normal for Falcos but don't be afraid to shieldgrab>chainthrow him>Fsmash>Shinespike, you can shinespoike Falco when he is in the beginning of his Firebird(when it's charging up) without getting hurt! Or you could Shieldgrab>Uthrow>Uair juggle, you will need to shffl the Uair, if you can't do that, just press Y then up on the Cstick, follow his DI and just keep Uairing, that is how I deal with Falcos.

Top Bottom