• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I come to you with information

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrawlMessenger

Smash Rookie
Let me start with this. I can't say who I am or how I know what I know. I know you won't believe me due to the many spammers and trolls on this board, but I will still present to you what I know. Once again, don't ask how I know this information, because you will not get an answer. Just be happy I'm telling you this.

I have viewed these forums many times in the past and have chosen this board to post this information because of the large number of Smash Bros fans here. I intend to leak out various details about Super Smash Bros. Brawl in no particular manner or on no particular dates. Up until Brawl's release, I will tell you various bits of information and it's up to you whether you believe me or not. And lastly, some things may be things that are highly speculated and thus, may seem obvious. I am well aware of that, but I will post some information that confirms those highly speculated points.

I'll start by saying two things about Brawl. The first is that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is online. You will find out more next week from Nintendo. The second item is that SEGA has agreed to have a character of theirs in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I won't say which character, but there is one from SEGA coming. This character will be unlockable, as all third party characters will be.

And with that, I must go for now. I will return, though when I cannot say.

*The Hands... *

.Connor_Wilberg.

Smash Rookie
I'm not quite sure I believe this because of all the trolls out there....but if your 'predictions' (they are nothing more atm) come true when you say they will...I'll believe you

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Brawl has already pretty much confirmed online and Sonic has a really good chance to be in brawl so there is your sonic character.

lollerskater

Smash Cadet
Hey, if online is confirmed within sometime next week then we'll know there's some validity to his claim.

If not, then he can go to hell.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
This could be interesting. Your going to be coming back with info,instead of posting just once? Well,until you give us something that comes true,many people on this board will not believe you. How about tonight's update?

.Connor_Wilberg.

Smash Rookie
Poor fella got banned >.<
I think we could of atleast given him some time....so we could prove if he had some truth to him or not

Sir James

The Doctor
Well...I just found out something interesting. This guy may have been telling the truth. Nintendo is holding a press conference next week:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=24021

Could this be what he was refering to when he said "Brawl is online. You will find out more next week from Nintendo" ?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Rofl, how is he supposed to return if he's Banned?

I hope it's not like...a 2 week ban. This guy might be right about Nintendo telling us about Online play.
I wouldn't trust that if a Sonic update appears, this guy is the real deal though. Some people predict a sonic update every week, so that's nothing new. But the fact that Nintendo is going to have a press conference, and he said NINTENDO would tell us about online, not Sakurai, we're going to actually have to wait for things to pan out.

-Pm me about my sig if you have questions. ;]

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
lol now were getting smarter imposters that actualy make smart guesses. its just still a load of *** tho.

SmashFi3nd

Smash Apprentice
uno this guy's innocent till proven guilty so i still believe him in a way....(maybe not) lol....in the gamefaqs forum he stated tht theres an animal crossing character and assist trophy...its gonna b hard to make a moveset for them so yea theres a chance tht this guy may be right

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Nobody believes him their either. Plus, it's not that difficult to figure out when a major company is holding a press conference. If they do talk about online play, he'll have made a lucky guess. I feel sorry for those that believe he has inside info.

Dr. Strangekoopa

Smash Cadet
Ah yes... The ancient art of cold reading. Being able to convey the sense that you know more about something than you really do by showing up out of no where and making broad general predictions. Beware these false prophets! THE GREAT JOURNEY IS NIGH! GAAAAAGH- ! *screams and promptly a'splodes*

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
It would be a real stinker for most of you if he would appear the real deal, especially when this SEGA character DOESN'T appear to be Sonic.

Now that would be a stab in the crotchsack of the Sonic fans.

Croco

Smash Lord
It would be a real stinker for most of you if he would appear the real deal, especially when this SEGA character DOESN'T appear to be Sonic.

Now that would be a stab in the crotchsack of the Sonic fans.

Nights

:laugh:

Super Monkey Ball Character

Virtua Fighter Character

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Wow,what's with these guys popping up today? Who knows,maybe my some weird miracle one of them wasn't lying.

Smash Ace
I HAVE LEAKED INFO!! RON WEASLEY IS IN BRAWL NEXT TO SAMWISE GAMGEE!!!!1one111exclamationpoint

Smash Ace
I just made a thread about the other brawl information i learned. you should check it out to see who my favorite character is.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
Didn't bother reading. You fail that much but thanks for the post count +1.

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
he claims to know the starting roster and he intends to post it later at gamefaqs.

theres a chance he is telling the truth, but he breaks his own rules in the other boards, by saying he wont be around bet yet responding to several questions with haste. he also caved in and said who the the Character and AT would be.

he also claims that the "hands will return"

i call shenanigans. but who knows, ill check up on his thread every hour, to see his "predictions"

Sir James

The Doctor
Holy Crap. We're being invaded by Gamefaqs and NSiders now!

*Takes out sniper*

The enemy outnumbers us a paultry 3 to 1, good odds for any Smasher!

Edited 300 Quote :)
LOL

It's too bad that he's banned. I don't necessarily believe the guy, but there is still a small chance that he was telling the truth. Why not just let him hang around here for another week?

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
He was banned because he was either:
A) Wrong, therefor, a liar just attempting to stir up some trouble.
B) Right, and he was revealing secrets of the game to an unwilling audience.
or...

C) Someone jumped the gun a lil early. their IP maybe matched that of a known troll...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom