• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I collabed with Psychic Type (Trap Artist) to make a sweet montage of Mewtwo.. Check it out!

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
This is really good! Even though it's just For Glory, you guys did a great job. Mewtwo has a lot of cool things he can do with platforms, too, so next time try to weave in some local play, too!

I love, love, love that remix as well. Great job.

Can I have your permission to share this with Mewtwo mains on Reddit? Or by all means, post it yourself if you go there.

J2_

Smash Cadet
I liked it! Added it to my Mew2 playlist. Never thought of jab, disable

TheYukon103

Smash Rookie
This is really good! Even though it's just For Glory, you guys did a great job. Mewtwo has a lot of cool things he can do with platforms, too, so next time try to weave in some local play, too!

I love, love, love that remix as well. Great job.

Can I have your permission to share this with Mewtwo mains on Reddit? Or by all means, post it yourself if you go there.
I completely agree with you, I wish I had more friendlies footage! And yes by all means share away!!.. :):)

Thanks

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
-Especially love that Street Fighter bit at the end. ; )
Nicely done!

Top Bottom