• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I challenge anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetness34

Smash Rookie
Hello, my name is Sweetness. I am new to this tournement thing. how do i play online n64? i will challenge anyone if u can tell me how to hook this up. I am the best player in idaho, northwest united states, and maybe the whole united states. I am yet to find a cometitor. So please help me id love to find a challenge maybe.

-Sweetness

Eager

Smash Rookie
Project 64k with Kaillera; read the stickies for more information. You probably need windows XP to play but there are threads that cover playing on vista (search function). Join the server 'The Galaxy'; it has the most smashers. You can play with just about anything you can plug into a USB port OR a keyboard. And no offense, but I don't think you are the best player in the US =p.

.SHIZSEI.

Smash Cadet
Hello, my name is Sweetness. I am new to this tournement thing. how do i play online n64? i will challenge anyone if u can tell me how to hook this up. I am the best player in idaho, northwest united states, and maybe the whole united states. I am yet to find a cometitor. So please help me id love to find a challenge maybe.

-Sweetness
haha i love your confidence but i dont think your the best at least not yet

Battlecow

Play to Win
All right! Finally, someone better than this "Isai" guy! I'd be honored to be taught at your feet, my lord.

download Project 64k. Download a SSB 64 US version ROM (google for both of those) If you've got Vista or 7 on your windows computer, download Jabo's 3d8 plugin and rename it 3d7 and replace your old one with that and you should be good. Buy an N64 to USB adapter (google is your friend there again) and plug your controller right in, or else just play on Keyboard.

From there, start up the netplay, join "The galaxy", and ask for a game. The first English-speaking person who joins will almost certainly beat you. Badly.

More in-depth stuff is in the Index thread that peeps have linked you to. If you've got specific questions, post them in the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread and we'll be glad to help you.

It's surprising how many guys who show up on this forum for the first time are the best in the state/US/world.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
All right! Finally, someone better than this "Isai" guy! I'd be honored to be taught at your feet, my lord.

download Project 64k. Download a SSB 64 US version ROM (google for both of those) If you've got Vista or 7 on your windows computer, download Jabo's 3d8 plugin and rename it 3d7 and replace your old one with that and you should be good. Buy an N64 to USB adapter (google is your friend there again) and plug your controller right in, or else just play on Keyboard.

From there, start up the netplay, join "The galaxy", and ask for a game. The first English-speaking person who joins will almost certainly beat you. Badly.

More in-depth stuff is in the Index thread that peeps have linked you to. If you've got specific questions, post them in the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread and we'll be glad to help you.

It's surprising how many guys who show up on this forum for the first time are the best in the state/US/world.
There is somthing called Project 64 Kve ..........

Olikus

Smash Champion
sweetnes, play a 100 stock match against kuz, then see how confident he is about you dont getting a stock!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
pssh, 100 stocks? you underestimate me. How about 1000. Ill also be jiggs. U can use luigi if you want. Also we are playing on the metal mario level.

Be there.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
lol

Im the best smasher of my 10 mile radius. Good luck even trying to get a stock off me.
sweetnes, play a 100 stock match against kuz, then see how confident he is about you dont getting a stock!
and LOL. But seriously though, Sweetness,how do u honestly think you are better than everyone in the U.S:glare:.
BTW guys : Just how do we know that he isn't Malva or any other pro that is pretending to be a scrub and owning anyone.
What like firo did xD

edit:
pssh, 100 stocks? you underestimate me. How about 1000. Ill also be jiggs. U can use luigi if you want. Also we are playing on the metal mario level.

Be there.
LOL

edit2:
5 stocks is too short.

Dreamland is unbalanced

Hyrule favors link because its his home turf

jiggs vs link matchup is 10:90.

Hmm, sounds like this might be a small challange. I ACCEPT
xD ****it stop posting funny comments xD

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Every single map in this game is unbalanced except hyrule and metal mario stage

Hyrule favors jiggs because she is a pokemon

jiggs vs luigi matchup is 5:95.

Hmm, sounds like this might be a small challange. I ACCEPT

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yoshi is a different story.

I would only need to take out 2000 stocks to prove a point.

Also I plan on being master hand, I hope thats not a problem.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I plan on recording the matches on ustream and then uploading them to every video hosting sight around the globe including Madagascar.

Ill get working on my 5 frame master hand. Some pretty hard techs I gotta get down.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
I plan on recording the matches on ustream and then uploading them to every video hosting sight around the globe including Madagascar.

Ill get working on my 5 frame master hand. Some pretty hard techs I gotta get down.
pfft thats nothing. What you should be worried about is L-canceling your masterhand;)

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
Im the best smasher of my 10 mile radius. Good luck even trying to get a stock off me.
yea im the best smasher in like a 2 mile radius of my house...maybe someday ill be as good as you

unfortunately 2 miles further is firo

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
this thread is dumb and all of you should feel bad, wut.

if this isn't a troll i'll play

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm the best smasher in...wait..frogles is in michigan, and so is Rawr.

i'm the best smasher in the Barry County.

COME AT ME BRO

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol how did i miss this?

You can challenge people a lot more effectively in an event...or just on kaillera :p

As for your "getting online" issues, you should take that you the Q&A thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom