• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't find Samus Charge shot base knockback and knockback growth values anywhere

GoomySmash

Smash Apprentice
I've downloaded Masterhand version 1.2 and have looked through every one of the Samus .dat files. I can find the values for all of her ground moves and even her air tether, but the BKB and KBG values for charge shot are simply not there. I've tried looking for them on ssbwiki and have not had any success. Does anyone know where I can find these values? Otherwise I'll have to do my own testing to determine these values.

GoomySmash

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested to see what you're trying to do with these.
I might make a Samus TAS just for fun, and I wanted to see if it's possible to get a chargeshot -> aerial superwavedash -> Nair true combo. After looking through the data and testing a bit, it turns out it's totally possible.

Top Bottom