• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't Copy/Paste anymore.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Seriously? How?
I'm using Windows 7, I'm seeking desperate help. Since... I like the copy paste feature...
So I'm hoping if there's anymore who know a solution before I use System restore.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Probably would be helpful if you'd give more information than was available on an individually wrapped piece of candy.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Well, I've installed a few updates from Microsoft and deleted some updates for space, after that I downloaded Dragon Nest.
I could copy, but I can't paste anywhere. It's like copy doesn't work anymore. :/

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Have you tried using Cut? Whether or not Pasting from the Cut function, and whether or not Cut actually cuts out the selection, will give a lot more relevant information than you're providing right now.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Have you tried rebooting? Simple, I know, but a lot of people tend to forget this.
For reason, my copy paste problem disappeared. It's gone now. :D
It lasted for 2 days, and it's now gone. Didn't noticed till now.
Have you tried using Cut? Whether or not Pasting from the Cut function, and whether or not Cut actually cuts out the selection, will give a lot more relevant information than you're providing right now.
I never did that before. but it was worth a try....
...if the problem was still here.

All it took was 2 days and 2 shut downs. How weird, it's like Windows 7 repaired itself.

Top Bottom