• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I bet none of you guys had a hacked battle like this on With Anyone.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
You see...I was just going on With Anyone with some Ocarina codes on to have some fun.
The first battle is on Yoshi's Island and the first thing I do is taunt. The other players were two MKs and an afk Fox. I noticed the other MKs are taunting. Sweet. A taunt party. One of the MKs (Player 3) is using IDC (and way longer than I've seen most people IDC).
So I pick MK and Target Test so IDC there and I discovered a MK glitch there. But the next battle, I'm on ConfigureTest. The strange thing is, I have no codes to pick ConfigureTest. So that means, somehow I ended up in a battle with another hacker.
The next battle was on Online Practice Stage.
Still not my stage.
The next battle, it picks Target Test finally (though I'm not sure if he picked it, or I did) and I do the MK glitch (for those wondering, just glide into the slot in the left wall at the beginning). The afk Fox come back and fights, but takes two battles to realize we're taunters.
Sadly, I knew he might decide to pick All Star Rest Room or HRC for a never ending battle. Eventually, All Star Rest Room gets picked and Player 2 is stupid enough to step into the light (exactly why that's my least favorite hacked stage) so for the rest of the time (even stays dark during Sudden Death), Player 3 is the only one taunting and the rest of us are fighting (what else am I supposed to do in the dark?) I decided to quit eventually because there was nothing to left to do. :(
I'm not even sure if he knew if I was hacking too because the only time it picked my stage was when it picked BTT1 and he might have picked it.
Btw, that would be my eighth hacked With Anyone battle where someone else was a hacker.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot tl;dr version.
tl;dr: I ended up with another hacker while I was hacking too.

Denzi

Smash Master
Aaacckk!! Wall of text!

Sounds interesting thhough.
Did this really need it's own thread?

Izzhov

Smash Cadet
Haha, you call THAT a wall of text?

In any case, that's sounds soooooo awesome. I wish I knew how 2B a 1337 h4ck43rzz...

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Where have I read this before... GameFAQs?

By the way, does anyone have some kind of match rule modifier? I'd do it just to make basic Brawl use stock instead of time. D:

Edit: Oh, I have read the same thing on GameFAQs. Still no stock code, though. =/

lcampoy8

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8395-9035
I remember I hacked on with anyone and I picked All Star Rest Room. We fought there for 30mins, then I decided to leave.

BTW whats the code for multiple stage hacks online because I can only do it one at a time...

Izzhov

Smash Cadet
Er, how did you fight for so long if basic brawl is a 2-minute timed match? Did you stay in Sudden Death for a long time?

And yes, I realize you can never die in the All Star Rest Room, but it must have been annoying with all those Bob-Ombs in Sudden Death.

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I saw this topic on Gamefaqs. Anyway, I wish I knew the hacks for this, cause I got the homebrew and everything...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Wow, that's cool...I guess.

So what does the All Star Rest Room do? Make it so it's an endless battle and a pitch black screen? Sounds interesting.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Wait, people actually noticed my topic at GameFAQs? Usually I just get a few posts with most of them being complaints, inb4, tl;drs, etc.
Er, how did you fight for so long if basic brawl is a 2-minute timed match? Did you stay in Sudden Death for a long time?

And yes, I realize you can never die in the All Star Rest Room, but it must have been annoying with all those Bob-Ombs in Sudden Death.
I should probably go split it up a bit so people can tell each battle. Also, the only long battl was on All Star Rest Room.
Btw, I hate fighting there. There's always some moron who keeps stepping into the light, you can't die, it's small, it it stays dark forever.
And to use multiple hacked stages online, use the button activated stage modifier. Works just like the regular one, just that you have to hold down a button(s).

Top Bottom