• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i believe this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
That's not true, read the other section on Brawl. This is the character section, so duh, they'll only be talking about characters. And before that Mic 128 moderater comes in here, closes your thread and basically humiliates you, I will make his job easier by telling you-

"Search before making a new thread!"

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Sorry to flame you, but seeing that your profile said that you already had 47 posts, that you knew where everthing was. But if it's true that you are new here, then may I suggest reading the thread at the top of each page that introduces you to how everything works.

Again, I didn't mean to come off as a flamer *laughs at the immature and unintentional pun*
That Mic guy is still gonna close this thread though.

Edit: Just so you know, this all considered spamming. If you want to tell someone off, it's best to just PM (Private Message) them. Glad to see another AVA fan.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The General Brawl Room is for gameplay, stage, item, etc., discussion. This room is for character discussion only, so obviously, on discussion about characters is contained here. If you want to talk about anything else, check the other room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom