• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I BEAT D3's CHAIN GRAB! I AM LEGEND

Status
Not open for further replies.

CQC_SNAKE

Smash Cadet
This tactic only applies 4 :snake: users, i was playing this guy i met who uses :dedede: and he was chain grabbing so decided to try some new things on him.first thing i did is whenever i killed him or knocked him off stage a planted a land mine in the middle of the stage(this may vary depending on the stage).this shortd the distance in which he could chain grab me.now the most effective tactic i found using against :dedede: is GRENADES.id press b and sheild then pick them up.i would either throw them if he was a safe distance away or i wud hold onto them then sheild as they exploded and repeat.this way if he grabbed me then id explode hurting :snake: and :dedede: thus freeing me from the grasp of his deadly chain grab:laugh::dedede::laugh::dedede::laugh::dedede:...if this info is already been threaded i would appreciate if you just lock it up instead of using mt thread to talk about how stupid the threads in smash boards are getting.lol

Signed CQC_:snake:

P.S:suk on that DEDEDE chain grabrz!jk.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom