• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am your Mind Guru; I am here here to teach you how to build character.

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
Here's two principles I have written down for you:

If it's not physical, don't take it personal.

If you live for yourself, you cannot live for the Universe, for by being yourself, you have chosen parts, not all parts of the Universe.

Now, let's get down to the ontological business, which is quite an oxymoron: A "person" is not anything without a relation being drawn in between the "person" and the "environment", which creates points of dimension that contrast and complete the points which allows something like two dots . . to become a line _____. That being said, the "person" today thinks they are right, fighting for a cause, in a city; a desert; a forest; on a mountain; snow, or some other place, but they battle with others who live in different environments, thus they have lived different relation points as well. A man in the desert arguing with a man living in the snow, is futile - wise men live in everything, so they can reason with all environmental forms of a "person", whether it be snow, desert, city, mountain or forest. The wise man captured the beauty in all places of the world, rather than picking one place to form a relation point so that their thoughts were able to draw information out from their environment to prevent themselves from having trouble dealing with other environments because of them not opening their brain to other environments. The wise man learns from water, fire, wind, earth, void, light, up, down, left, right, juxtapositions, self-reflections, allusions and illusions. Therefore, I have thus proven who here on this planet has the ability to speak of truth from those who lack that ability, based entirely on cosmic analysis, which is the ability to analyze everything, rather than picking what to analyze; knowing how to apply all analysis to an ultimatum, where in it all fits, not to what I wish, but what "is".

Prove me wrong.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
In all my posts, I try harder than anything else to make myself clear. I try to state things as simply and unambiguously as I can because I find that that's the best way to convince my readers that HappyHouseSpider's surrogates mistake incoherence for sense and think profound anything that is cullionly or garrulous. You see, I definitely believe that HappyHouseSpider and nettlesome doryphores are tighter than a congenital syndactyly. And because of that belief, I'm going to throw politeness and inoffensiveness to the winds. In this post, I'm going to be as rude and crude as I know how, to reinforce the point that inerudite blackguards ought to be worshipping at a higher altar than the bottom line of a balance sheet. It follows from this that he always looks the other way when one of his cheerleaders gets it in his head to burn books. Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d'Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis à quiconque agit dans le sens de la révolution. His diversivolent manifestos have caused a deepening feeling of ennui and lethargy to grip society. (Read as: his bootlickers should reevaluate their cherished assumptions about pharisaism.)

Contrary to the impression that combative soi-disant do-gooders (especially the stingy type) offer “new,” “innovative,” and “advanced” ideas, there is little new in their fairy tales. HappyHouseSpider's pathetic insults do the devil's work. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to reveal some shocking facts about his zingers. Even though HappyHouseSpider gives flattering titles to his natural distempers, if HappyHouseSpider is going to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction, then he should at least have the self-respect to remind himself of a few things: First, he is the type of person who can look you right in the eye and, with an expression of the utmost sincerity, tell you any kind of whopper that suits his purpose. And second, he wants to pit people against each other. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom. If you also prefer freedom then you should be working with me to shield people from his vulgar and nocent deceptions.

Without checks and balances, what I call clumsy vigilantes are free to sue people at random. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if HappyHouseSpider finds a way to raise extortionate demands. He always tries to rationalize his reports with compelling gobbledegook about some “greater good”. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this post will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical over which HappyHouseSpider has any control. But that's inconsequential because HappyHouseSpider's comments are often appallingly mean-spirited, sometimes pusillanimous, frequently off-point, and occasionally chauvinistic. Nevertheless, they do tell us something important about HappyHouseSpider. They tell us that HappyHouseSpider intends to break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness.

HappyHouseSpider has no evidence or examples to back up his point. Why does that matter? It matters because I cannot compromise with HappyHouseSpider; he is without principles. I cannot reason with him; he is without reason. But I can warn him and with a warning he must clearly take to heart: Insensitive pronks often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, HappyHouseSpider enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to destroy any resistance by channeling it into ineffective paths.

Although I'm trying desperately hard to express my opinion of HappyHouseSpider without using expletives, I'm afraid I do have to say that he has—not once, but several times—been able to impinge upon our daily lives without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his ugly causeries are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts. His ultimata have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply treasonous. Now, not only are they both contemptible and shallow, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that if HappyHouseSpider can one day damn this nation and this world to Hell then the long descent into night is sure to follow. In summary, it is my prayer that people everywhere will join me in my quest to set the record straight.

Last edited:

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
In all my posts, I try harder than anything else to make myself clear. I try to state things as simply and unambiguously as I can because I find that that's the best way to convince my readers that HappyHouseSpider's surrogates mistake incoherence for sense and think profound anything that is cullionly or garrulous. You see, I definitely believe that HappyHouseSpider and nettlesome doryphores are tighter than a congenital syndactyly. And because of that belief, I'm going to throw politeness and inoffensiveness to the winds. In this post, I'm going to be as rude and crude as I know how, to reinforce the point that inerudite blackguards ought to be worshipping at a higher altar than the bottom line of a balance sheet. It follows from this that he always looks the other way when one of his cheerleaders gets it in his head to burn books. Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d'Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis à quiconque agit dans le sens de la révolution. His diversivolent manifestos have caused a deepening feeling of ennui and lethargy to grip society. (Read as: his bootlickers should reevaluate their cherished assumptions about pharisaism.)

Contrary to the impression that combative soi-disant do-gooders (especially the stingy type) offer “new,” “innovative,” and “advanced” ideas, there is little new in their fairy tales. HappyHouseSpider's pathetic insults do the devil's work. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to reveal some shocking facts about his zingers. Even though HappyHouseSpider gives flattering titles to his natural distempers, if HappyHouseSpider is going to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction, then he should at least have the self-respect to remind himself of a few things: First, he is the type of person who can look you right in the eye and, with an expression of the utmost sincerity, tell you any kind of whopper that suits his purpose. And second, he wants to pit people against each other. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom. If you also prefer freedom then you should be working with me to shield people from his vulgar and nocent deceptions.

Without checks and balances, what I call clumsy vigilantes are free to sue people at random. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if HappyHouseSpider finds a way to raise extortionate demands. He always tries to rationalize his reports with compelling gobbledegook about some “greater good”. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this post will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical over which HappyHouseSpider has any control. But that's inconsequential because HappyHouseSpider's comments are often appallingly mean-spirited, sometimes pusillanimous, frequently off-point, and occasionally chauvinistic. Nevertheless, they do tell us something important about HappyHouseSpider. They tell us that HappyHouseSpider intends to break up society's solidarity and cohesiveness.

HappyHouseSpider has no evidence or examples to back up his point. Why does that matter? It matters because I cannot compromise with HappyHouseSpider; he is without principles. I cannot reason with him; he is without reason. But I can warn him and with a warning he must clearly take to heart: Insensitive pronks often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, HappyHouseSpider enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to destroy any resistance by channeling it into ineffective paths.

Although I'm trying desperately hard to express my opinion of HappyHouseSpider without using expletives, I'm afraid I do have to say that he has—not once, but several times—been able to impinge upon our daily lives without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his ugly causeries are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts. His ultimata have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply treasonous. Now, not only are they both contemptible and shallow, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that if HappyHouseSpider can one day damn this nation and this world to Hell then the long descent into night is sure to follow. In summary, it is my prayer that people everywhere will join me in my quest to set the record straight.
Isn't it amazing how people can invent so many words, but apply absolutely no meaning to them? You have based everything off of an impression that exists solely within your head, friend. I am not here to insult you, as you are here to insult me, but rather I am here to share ideas. All you have to do is question, but you do not. Why do you not question? Because you are a conformist, not an artist. What is a conformist? The teacher that trashes the student's art and the students that do not defend the artist.

Last edited:
Top Bottom