• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am the best ganon player ever.

pdk

Smash Lord
needs moar wavelanding, then you'd be TOTALLY the best

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
Well the Warlock punch is redundant and has nothing to do with the recovery, but cancelling Falcons stomp with a walk jump is impressive I guess. Even though you didnt recover at all and lost the stock...

Please explain how this make you the best ever

takieddine

Smash Master
wow, the ganon boards have no sense of humor gimpyfish.

Anywho, if you land an aerial warlock punch, you'd be the best ssbm player period..

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Okay I'll admit it that recovery you did with Ganon was sweet (madd props), but that doesn't make you the best Ganon player......ever.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
wtf man how come in a ken vs pc chris video i saw ken had to ledgetech pc chris but he didnt walljump, he just teched it. bah i guess ken didnt hold up when teching

sexy recovery attempt tho, the warlock punch added even more spice to it!

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
GIMPY..OMFG...your the king..like..wow..haha i loved that..*spreads vidoe to all peeps he knows& soon the whole world will know of your greatness..lol no if you can somehow do that with bowser..HAHA

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow @ people who are taking this serious wtf lol

speaking of "do that with bowser" i did something even cooler with bowser but it wasn't recorded

in the single friendly match i did with azn lep's ice climbers at oc2 as bowser (or anyone lol) we are both on stock 2 he is at like 130 somehow w/o being dead and i'm at like 20, we are near the left edge of fd i'm on the left he is on the right

he grabs

he does the infinite lol, we are both kinda laughing about it because it was super chill, out of the infinite he goes for fthrow fair spike

SO

I meteor canceled the fair spike with my double jump instantly towards the ice climbers into an instant over b klaw instant back throw.

he dies

wwwttttttffffff coolest thing EVER lol

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
O wow..so that like..sh' double k ftw..gawd that move owns..i might secandary bowser in hopes to recreat that perfect moment in the history of bowser playing..Gimpys the best..hes up there next to Tipman lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dont metion tipman on the ganon boards, it'll start monstrous debates for no reason lol, same with mentioning any good ganon player XD

Eggz

Smash Hero
dude, lyke i wuz watchin teh tipman vidz, and he did teh neutral legg tech n recuverd. why dont u lyke do that insted of lyke deading? i meen, u los teh stok n didnt hit wit teh prpl stuf dat came out o ur hand.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Aww..why no Tipman Mentioning..or Bushamn..or Eddie?..it ISa ganon forum room tisnt it?lol well..ill try not to..just for you Gimpy lol.and as far as debates..meh..u win..lol

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anywho, if you land an aerial warlock punch, you'd be the best ssbm player period..
According to legends, TestRider once double jumped off the edge and aerial warlock punch some guy's Fox. I wish I could have been there to see it.
that was funny but it would be hilarious if c.falc somehow got hit by the punch.
Man, I don't know how the falcon did it. I would have probably jumped down and gotten ***** by the Warlock Punch, Gimp's mindgames are too good.

I <3 GIMPY! Word to your mother.

Sensai

Smash Master
Man....why are all my fellow Ganon players ragging on what is truly a Ganon PRODIGY!?!

Seriously, guys. Let's just move outta these boards and let Gimpy have 'em. We don't need them; we've learned everything we'll ever need in that video clip.

Ganon Boards ---> Gimpy Boards.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
oh, this is a VERY serious matter. this is game breaking. gimpy, you are going to change the way everyone views ganon forever. seriously. this is like wobbling. people are going to start screaming 'CHEAP' and 'GAY' soon...
this is so true..people are gonna call it the Gimpy Punch..

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
hmm..im actually confused now..Gimpy?..Do you actually beleive you are the best Ganon ..Based on this right here??

CUZ I TOTALLY AGREE IF YOU DO..
if not..meh..still awesome as hell

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Its just a walltech, and he somehow pressed B (Altough I'm not sure if it was intentional).
I have seen stuff like that lots of times, walltech followed by an attack.
Nevertheless, I'm sure all of you think he's great, and will try to stand up for him. But it's just a random thing IMO.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Its just a walltech, and he somehow pressed B (Altough I'm not sure if it was intentional).
I have seen stuff like that lots of times, walltech followed by an attack.
Nevertheless, I'm sure all of you think he's great, and will try to stand up for him. But it's just a random thing IMO.
hmm..obviosly..you either dont know what u are talking about.,.ORR..you jealous of Gimpy's Mad skill..and yea ill 'try' and defend him..cuz hes the best :p

Eggz

Smash Hero
omg joel just orgasm'd. This needs to be sticky'd.

Man, I'm so glad this was recorded. I'm picking up Ganon because of it.

Top Bottom