• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am officially welcoming myself. Anyone else interested can join in! ^_^

Jellyman64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jellyman64
:yoshi:> Jelly here! I main Yoshi in Sm4sh. Not just because he's arguably pretty good, but its because I love Yoshi. I used to play yoshi's island every day as a youngin'. :shyguy: Admittedly i am pretty trash at maylay:shaker:, but I am improving. Undecided on main for Melee.

I'm going to be at EVO for Smash4! :estatic:

Not much else to say but the Smash community is a wonderful and also evil community. :laugh:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hey there, welcome to smash boards.
Good luck at Evo ._. Gonna be rough. Yoshi is really cool though.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

:starman:Click here for the Freemium Raffle.:starman:

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
:4yoshi: Good luck at EVO ;D

D

Deleted member

Welcome! I wish good luck at EVO. May Yoshi's tremendous buffs in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U help you in your journey.

ThirdDay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
toastyost
3DS FC
1934-1050-5329
:yoshi:> Jelly here! I main Yoshi in Sm4sh. Not just because he's arguably pretty good, but its because I love Yoshi. I used to play yoshi's island every day as a youngin'. :shyguy: Admittedly i am pretty trash at maylay:shaker:, but I am improving. Undecided on main for Melee.

I'm going to be at EVO for Smash4! :estatic:

Not much else to say but the Smash community is a wonderful and also evil community. :laugh:
Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Jellyman64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jellyman64
Welcome (officially) to the boards!
Moydow! I recognized the name immediately. I am a Bureaucrat at Pikmin Fanon Wiki. Probably better known as my first NIWA Forums name Peanut64 I think? Its so cool to bump into you here. I didn't realize you were this involved in Smash, and I love it. Cheers, and thanks for the welcome!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow! I recognized the name immediately. I am a Bureaucrat at Pikmin Fanon Wiki. Probably better known as my first NIWA Forums name Peanut64 I think? Its so cool to bump into you here. I didn't realize you were this involved in Smash, and I love it. Cheers, and thanks for the welcome!
Hey, I remember you as well! :p Yup, my reign over the internet has recently expanded even further. :demon:

Jellyman64

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jellyman64
my reign over the internet has recently expanded even further. :demon:
Haha! That's cool. It seems you have pushed your empire to new heights! May Moydow enter a golden age! The Pax Moydona.

And I see NIWA is getting a new member tomorrow! This will be interesting, I can't even remember the last time that happened. Last time I checked, the NIWA forums were pretty sparse. That was a while ago, however. Looks to be ramping up lately. Very cool. I look forward to the future of NIWA, and as such reminds me I need to contribute more to my wiki! :4olimar:

Top Bottom