• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am now a ROB player.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
ROB's laser>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fox's and Falco's laser

is hilarious to see fox helplessly shoot at ROB and then ROB zaps him...its like "you call that a laser? this is a REAL laser, animal!!"

XD

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I havent seen many vids of ROB, what are his specials? And FS? And he has lasers? (Neutral B im guessing?) Are they rapid-fire like Fox, or more like Falco's, slow, but cause knockback?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Aw great, just what we need, XIF to show up and invent ROB Pillaring...

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
I havent seen many vids of ROB, what are his specials? And FS? And he has lasers? (Neutral B im guessing?) Are they rapid-fire like Fox, or more like Falco's, slow, but cause knockback?
ROB's moves:

B: laser = just one, but has amazing knockback. it becomes stronger the less you use it and its AIMABLE
sideB: spin attack = hits many times. the more you tap B, the the longer the attack stays.
upB: jet booster = BEST UPB EVER!! fly, cancel, attack, and keep flying. it lasts long enough to go under battlefield from one side to the other with no problem!
downB: gyromite = imagine Samus's charge shot, but faster, stronger, and in a top-like shape. it can be picked up after thrown.
FS: death ray = laser tornadoes twirl out of his eyes, giving massive combo damage with a few random lasers thrown in that KILL. you can attack normally while using it.

I recommend you to look up "ROB brawl" on youtube...

NeuralScan

Smash Cadet
I think I'll be playing ROB a lot, his animations are perfect, and his costumes are all amazing :D

Robots are my friends...

D. M.

Smash Rookie
*looks around* I might be one of the few here to already love R.O.B./Famicom Robot for the games he had and the style. I wanted him in since 06, wanted Professor Hector to be riding a giant R.O.B. mech.

Of course that was unlikely but I sorta got my wish. Except no sign of Hector anywhere, not even a trophy.

Top Bottom