• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am new

loslobos

Smash Cadet
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/PM/SSB4, why? - Listed on my profile and because I find them easiest to use
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site? To be apart of the community more (I'm in some Facebook groups) and from Relax Alax
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to? Some, not that much and I'd like to up my skill more first
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc. Singing, boxing, and stuff
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums? Band, and I got banned from Sploder for no reason and stuff :/
hello

GoldHazard

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to Smashboards. You seem to have rather interesting selections for your mains across each title.

In any case, have fun and enjoy the site. There's plenty of people willing to assist you with brushing up on your characters in the subforums for each game.

Top Bottom