• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am FREE from the IDIOCY and the HYPOCRISY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/...ssing-cerebellum-went-unnoticed-for-24-years/

This entire time, for many years, I have been called crazy by 99% of the people I've come across. However, now this case will prove to them who is actually the crazy one now! The cerebellum is missing in this woman's head; there is this giant hole there - inside that hole, the brain compensated it with cerebral spinal fluid! YES, this is AMAZING! I was right! The information is not in the physical tools of the body - it's IN THE LIQUID, as I suggested before. The brain is just a physical "case", much like the "tower" of your computer!

When people called me crazy when I suggested that consciousness was based on water and electricity mixed with our physical body's animation, they wouldn't have any of it. I even explained further how consciousness "reflects", so does water - people still wouldn't try to understand the connections I was making FOR THEM; TO TEACH THEM! It was TOO PROFOUND FOR THEIR SOCIALLY ENGINEERED BRAIN. NOW, I HAVE PROOF. NOW, WHEN YOU ARGUE MY POINTS, YOU ARE SPONTANEOUSLY RENDERED A FOOL. CHECK MATE, PEOPLE THAT KEPT DRAGGING ME DOWN - I AM RISING, WHILE YOU'RE SINKING!

Now, nobody can deny the brilliance of this brain I have trained for EIGHT WHOLE YEARS. It sees all the world through the Universe's eyes. I have all the proof right here, that FLUID CAN SIMULATE FUNCTION - IT DOES NOT NEED THE BRAIN, BECAUSE THE BRAIN IS DRIVING THE PHYSICAL BODY - THE INFORMATION IS METAPHYSICAL; WE ARE METAPHYSICAL CREATURES INSIDE PHYSICAL TOOLS, WHICH IS WHY WHEN WE DREAM, WE ENTER A NON-PHYSICAL REALM CALLED OUR SUBCONSCIOUS - IT'S CREATED FROM SPINAL FLUID; SPINAL FLUID IS 99% WATER; AND FINALLY THE CHEMICALS ARE PRODUCED BY AMOEBA!!!

Yes! I have a very happy genius living inside me right now! VICTORY! I was a victim to people's lies, denial and nonsensical excuses for 8 YEARS - NOW, I CAN SPEAK MY MIND WITHOUT IDIOTS HOLDING BACK THIS INTELLIGENCE ONCE AND FOR ALL! VICTIM IS ONLY HALF OF A VICTORY!

Woo! This Universe is watching over me - I can feel it. It's leading me to all these things because I AM ON THE RIGHT PATH - NOT MY PATH - THE UNIVERSE'S ONLY PATH GOVERNED BY FREQUENCIES, VIBRATIONS AND ENERGY THAT REACT TO YOUR ACTIONS/THOUGHTS!

Twewy

Smash Lord
Was I supposed to read all that in a mad scientist voice? Because I did.

HappyHouseSpider

Smash Apprentice
Was I supposed to read all that in a mad scientist voice? Because I did.
I like you. You have a great sense of humor.

Now apply your joke to your avatar, and we have here a possible cartoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom