• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am definitely not maining King DeDeDe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I liked the ICs in melee so I'll give DeDeDe a try. I loved him in the games, and the slow, powerful style play in melee seemed to suit me.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
I thought meta-knight is a bad guy....
Meta Knight isn't bad, he's simply Kirby's rival.

He actually is a "kirby", they are both warpstar knights, and if you take off the mask they both look alike.
He is in a "friend or foe" state with Kirby, kind of like the relation between Shadow and Sonic.

HappyBirthday

Smash Cadet
I"M glad to see some King DeDeDe hate brewing because with the current roster King DeDeDe will most likely be my main

Tingle_Stole_My_Pants

Smash Apprentice
What do I think about King Dedede? Jet-propelled mallet! Allies-to-order! Absurdly high jump! Heavyweight with crazy recovery skills! Heavyweight=superarmor!

That's what I think about King Dedede.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
King DDD is one of the most interesting characters out there! The Kirby characters are my faves at the moment. Your loss if you don't want to play with him, we don't care, do we?

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
i don think i will main em either maybe try him out but nah not main he does have some cool moves though i like the waddle de throw

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Deciding not to main someone is not something that we need a topic about, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom