• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Am Copyrighting a name for a Combo Video!!!

Airborne

Smash Lord
I know I suck right now, but i plan to get exponentially better in the future... i am slo obsessed with making movies and video editing, so i plan on making a combo video.....

The name is going to be.......

NOGGIN' FLOGGIN'

It's the name of his fsmash...... XD i find this hilarious....

edit: just kidding.... i might think about using that, but i have another idea....

there is still use for this thread, however.... the trusty old noggin' floggin' is one of yoshi's greatest kill moves, due to having more knockback and the ceiling being further away from the stage than the sides... however, i can't ever ko till an average of 150% because i can't ever pull off an fsmash....... so what are the best times to start trying to throw in some noggin' floggin's? i can stutter step, somewhat DR (can't really tie in smashes, though), and everything else with yoshi... please help! =\

Top Bottom