• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i always get ***** by banna's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bang19

Smash Cadet
can anyone help me or give me some advice to wat i can do to deal with banna's better cause whenever i play a diddy player if they know how 2 glide toss i lose...

Aorist

Smash Apprentice
I'm not so sure, PhatyCHONG. It could be useful for general anti-Diddy-bananas discussion.

Learn to catch the bananas more often. Dodge more. It's harder to get out of a banana combo than it is to avoid the original banana, so try and do that.

Also, depending on the character you are playing, try attacking more viciously and frequently - don't let them get their bananas out in the first place.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
3....2.....1.....Blastoff!!
Reference to barrel canceling??
Well if your Diddy it helps but if not, try SHADing. Hard to punish if they dont throw and if they do throw the banana, you catch it. Also try shielding the banana if theyre far away (not when theyre close, otherwise youll get grabbed outve of the glidetoss) and then SH to zcatch right afterwards. If you can predict their foward glidetosses, try shielding to a timed grab to punish them when they come in for a followup (works good when they like to follow up with dash attacks or grabs after glidetossing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom