• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I advocate a direct ban for tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shog

Smash Ace
Mii allows for ugly harrassing faces, no interesting game mechanic comes from them and last but not least:

The customization is on the level of handicap: Too varied, too bothersome

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Mii allows for ugly harrassing faces, no interesting game mechanic comes from them and last but not least:

The customization is on the level of handicap: Too varied, too bothersome

We'll see what they do first.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I mean it might be cool to play as my Avatar for a bit...but I don't really see anyone truly maining the Mii...unless they have some kind of ridiculously OP customization combo.

SonicMario

Smash Master
How about we wait and see if any of the possible combinations are even that OP to begin with. Just shutting out the Mii from tournies immediately is too much of a gut reaction. You have to at least try to implement them. Because there might be people legitimately wanting to see how'll they fight competitively. Even if they have to do options like keeping the three different Miis as their default abilities.

If you ban them immediately, you never give them an actual chance.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sorry, but this thread is not needed at this given time. Please wait until we learn more information about the Miis, Smash Wii/3DS itself, and most importantly for a Competitive Forum to open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom