• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Warrior Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Okay, Okay, I know the chances of this happening are literally nil. In fact, I bet Fierce Deity Link has a better chance of showing up than HWLink does, but maybe at least the costume could show up? I freakin' love the scarf he's wearing. Hell, as long as I'm dreaming, it could speed up Link as a whole at the cost of lowering his weight/damage? I dunno, thoughts? Or am I just an insane Zelda fan?

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
It's possible that he'd be an alt costume. I'd rather have Link from the Skyward Sword manga/Hylia's Chosen Hero to be an alt costume, but that's even less likely than HW Link.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Alt costume just for the scarf alone would be the greatest alt ever designed.

Dat scarf, bro.
UNNNGGHHH, DAT SCARF.

Seriously though, it'd be a cool costume, and wouldn't require TOO much extra animation. Just make the scarf billow dramatically during appropriate moments, and boom, instant awesome. Maybe even change the Master Sword/Hylian Shield to the Sword and Board he uses in the HW trailer, just for added cool.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
The scarf shouldn't have been blue, doesn't match the rest of his design. Should have been an earth-tone like brown or maybe maroon... something that doesn't compete with the Master Sword.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
Blue doesn't clash with Green...
It's not that it clashes, it's more the fact that Link already had a set color scheme of green/brown/white... his weapons were always meant to have different colors so as to stand out and having blue on his body makes the master sword's hilt lose its attraction. Doesn't help that the scarf is even brighter than the swords' hue lol.

I don't even know why I'm ******** don't take it to heart haha.

Last edited:

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Yeah i like the blue scarf as well, it goes with the color of his sheild and a few other aspects. I really wish we could have gotten this link though, at least its something different

Jellyfish4102

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jellyfish
I think it would be a cool thing to add as free DLC.

Or maybe they could release an alt costume pack for like 99¢. It could include Ocarina of Time Link, Skyward Sword Link, Feirce Deity Link, and Hyrule Warriors Link.

Last edited:

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
I think it would be a cool thing to add as free DLC.

Or maybe they could release an alt costume pack for like 99¢. It could include Ocarina of Time Link, Skyward Sword Link, Feirce Deity Link, and Hyrule Warriors Link.
Quoted for truth man. I'd love to have a costume pack with the different Links throughout history. And seeing how Namco-Bandai (the same people behind the Tales games) are helping out with this Smash Bros. (a) costume pack(s) wouldn't be out of the ballpark...

Jellyfish4102

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jellyfish
Quoted for truth man. I'd love to have a costume pack with the different Links throughout history. And seeing how Namco-Bandai (the same people behind the Tales games) are helping out with this Smash Bros. (a) costume pack(s) wouldn't be out of the ballpark...
I hope so. I'd pay money to play as Feirce Deity Link.

Morbi

Scavenger
I feel as though his default clothing would be more likely; at first, I thought that Hyrule Warrior Link was the obvious costume, but not so much anymore.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It would be an okay alternate costume. It should standout more than Link's other Adult incarnations.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
An alt costume would be really easy, ust slap a blue scarf on him and you're good to go unless you're really bothered by the absence of the single shoulder armor piece which they could probably add tooif they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom