• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hypest 3DS Bi-Weekly Singles (2/8)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Apex was incredibly exciting but we missed hosting tournaments for you all! We know there was no Smash 3DS at Apex, so let's bring on the handheld hype and play some Smash!

Info
3DS Singles @ 2/8 Sunday 6:00 pm EST | Ruleset

• 1v1 | 3 stocks | 8 minutes
  • Swiss Rounds
  • Top Cut Double Elimination Brackets
  • Stream TBA
Sign-Ups
Please make sure to send us your NNID and/or Friendcode by filling out THIS FORM

By entering these events you agree to follow the /r/smashbros Tournament Code Of Conduct.

• 3DS Singles | Click HERE to sign up.
There will be a mandatory check-in time 1 hour before the events begin. If you do not check-in on time, you will be dropped. You check in on the challonge bracket.

FAQ

We require EVERYONE to be in the IRC client linked below during the tournament. Also, please check the Hypest FC Contacts to make sure your information has been inputed.

Hypest Phonebook

IRC 3DS TOURNEY

IRC TUTORIAL

If you haven't heard of us yet, let us introduce you to the official /r/smashbros tournament team: Hypest!

Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Twitch

Keep up with us using social media for more details and exciting content about events and to watch footage of all of the events we can stream!

You can all of our upcoming events on our Event Calendar. We also have rankings for each game we host on our Rankings Page so check them out!.

We want to thank everyone who keeps coming to our weekly tournaments. Every week seems to run better and smoother and more and more new people are coming to join us and we're excited to continue hosting tournaments in the future!

Tomas Chacon

Smash Rookie
NNID
osyrus219
3DS FC
3437-3399-8625
On Challonge it says check in is at 3:00 to 4:00 MST and starts at 4:00. I'm just wondering if this is correct. lol and this is my first tournament EVER!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
The last time I tried to do an online tournament I go screwed because my pc broke and I had to replace my 3ds the day right before, hoping to make this a great experience this time.

Jonney

Smash Cadet
NNID
hawkeye721
3DS FC
4253-3982-7075
Signed up, should be fun. I dont need to post on r/smashboards to play though, do I?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Is that bracket current? I do not see my name in there.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Is that bracket current? I do not see my name in there.
The bracket IS current. if there's an odd number of people they might not show up right away, show up for checkins and you should be fine!

This is my first tourney. I'm ready for my 0-2 loss first bracket!
Swiss brackets are different, you get to play a set number of rounds before elimination, WAY more good practice that way!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
And how exactly do you check in?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
How does this work? I have no idea what my opponent's friend code is.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Is this taking place again this week?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
This is The_Forbidden_One. Anyone I played last week wanna play? My FC is under my avatar. I'm just sick of playing FD only on For Glory

Top Bottom