• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hype Melee Playlist

Custom

Smash Cadet
Trying to find hype music to play melee to that are strictly video game tracks or remixes.

So far I have this.

Wanna help me add some content?

Thief_

Smash Rookie
I get a lot of my from a YouTube channel called xKitoMusic, sorry can't post links yet lol.

She uploads a lot of different genre to choose from, she also has a playlist specifically for game if you wanna check that out too

VValter

Smash Rookie
There's always the documentary song which is hype as **** (dunno if you'd count it as a video game song but it's at least strongly related to Smash just like Gods.Zip which was in your playlist):
I see you got Sonic music. They're pretty cool, be it Knuckles/Big's theme or the classic Crush 40 Live and Learn, Escape from the City or Open your Heart.
Other than that I'd recommend checking out Xenoblade's "You will know our names" and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance's "RULES OF NATURE" Which is literally the hypest song ever (especially if you know how it was delivered in it's actual game):
And if you like rap/hip hop Max Anarchy/Anarchy reigns's OST is a good call (for an example listen to this):

Last edited:
Top Bottom