• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hype contained inside

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
Woah woah, Armada is unretiring... again? Who does he think he is Brett Favre? Not sure if this is accurate but if it is that's awesome, he's one of the best competitors the game has ever known.

Beat!

Smash Master
He actually announced his return to teams a while ago, so that's not new. He's still retired from singles.

"EMP | Armada" has a nice ring to it.

Ezzee

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I heard he's only doing doubles. Probably to help his brother, but I imagine he'll team with M2K at larger events such as apex

Beat!

Smash Master
Oh, don't get me wrong, the joining EMP part is new, and the fact that he's sponsored makes it all the more likely that he'll stick around. And on top of that, this IS news to some (Tarv, for example), so I think making this thread was completely fine. I just wanted to clarify that this doesn't mean he's back to singles.

lami

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even know he retired to begin with. O.o

Top Bottom