• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian How Dare You

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Hylain cheated on Lain. Lain is mad. Lain wants a divorce nao. :*(

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Was Hylain taking drugs? (a.k.a Dr Pepper) Did Hylain shave his hair bald? Did Hylain lose his FAME!?!?

Hylain couldn't take the pressure of the press, so he broke down :*(

lain

Smash Master
Whaaaat?

Spam is the only answer. This is the IC forum son, spamming grab is all you need.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL now I don't want to close this thread >_<.

I have to though.

I <3 you lain.

<3.

*locks*

<3.

Seriously though what did I do? XD

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So wait, is this one the mod party or is it the other thread? I'm good with both.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say how much Lain sucks at this game. I just saw Anther kill him with a neutral B in a money match. Aaaand now Anther won. I guess I'm kinda commentating their money match at 4am at my apartment as it unfolds.

ROFL @ game 2. Anther was playing silly ledge games and got grabbed. Twice.

Anther went with Norfair for his cp? Good choice. Aaand Lain goes D3. He's gonna get his *** handed to him. He starts off with a missed Gordo. Just like him. WOW. Lain suicides and quits the game. And they're replaying? I thought this was a money match. ROFL. Anther just suicided... and Lain quits for him. Now its the third time they're trying this match. Lain won the spotdodge-grab game. OMG ROFL, Lain suicides AGAIN because of Anther's jab. Now he got comboed off of the lava wall. This is entertaining as hell. Anther just comboed him against off the lave wall into a thunder for the second stock KO, just beautiful. And after Lain ate about 8 neutral Bs, a lava spurt kills him at 150%.

What a surprise, Lain lost. Nothing new to see here.

Not sure why I narrated. Boredom? Perhaps. But I think I'd just like to emphasize the point that Lain sucks.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I just thought I should mention that Lain's ICs lost to Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic. The. Hedgehog.

The modern Chu dat indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom