• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hydro pump techs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBearsnake

Smash Cadet
NNID
theBearsnake
3DS FC
4553-9978-0228
I think it might not be a terrible idea to have a thread dedicated to hydro tricks as it can be rather versatile.

however I was in a bit of a hurry and didnt get to look to see if this was known but i used hydro pump to fly straight to a ledge and when it propelled the other person off the ledge (they were holding it as well) I grabbed the ledge of course and they were sent well off screen almost to death im sure. try it out. Ill be back later.

木西Galaxy

Smash Rookie
I think it might not be a terrible idea to have a thread dedicated to hydro tricks as it can be rather versatile.

however I was in a bit of a hurry and didnt get to look to see if this was known but i used hydro pump to fly straight to a ledge and when it propelled the other person off the ledge (they were holding it as well) I grabbed the ledge of course and they were sent well off screen almost to death im sure. try it out. Ill be back later.
I haven't thought of that! Pretty ingenious!

I don't know if this is well known, but if you up b, and then press down left or down right, etc, you shoot a jet of water without moving anywhere. I don't know if it is very useful, but something interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom