• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hurt N' Heal SSB4 character edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Heal Skull Kid x2

Heal Neku and Shiki x2

I think maybe you should give out more hurts than heals, otherwise this game could last forever.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I think maybe you should give out more hurts than heals, otherwise this game could last forever.
Oh yes, I forgot to mention this in my first post. It's definitely better to give out more hurts than heals to prevent stalemates/stalling.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Heal Skull Kid x2

Heal Neku and Shiki x2

I guess you are unable to read. Which makes me wonder why you are on a forum site in the first place. If you read the OP you would know you have a maximum of 2 heals you can give out and a maximum of 2 hurts you can give out, Here you give out 4 heals. This post is invalide and is not being counted. And if you continue to try and be a smart-ass when the rules are clearly stated in the OP I will just ignore all posts you make towards this game. L2r. -_-

Also OP updated, sorry it took so long, was busy today.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Wow, I forgot the rules I read once three days ago. Why be such a ****? My point still stands that it is possible for this game to never end.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
We have our first down people! Sora is out of the game.

Also heal Joshua x 2, hurt Waddle Dee x 1, and hurt Medusa x 1.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Heal Ridley x2
Hurt Krystal x1
Hurt Genesect x1

I believe this eliminates Krystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.