• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hurt and Heal

Prov1

Smash Rookie
1. Max 50 players
2. First come first serve
3. The game hasn't started yet this is JUST the sign up thread. Can also be used to answer questions.

Entrants so far:

Game rules:
1. Players start with 20 points each. Players die when they reach 0 points and player points are capped at 50 (healing a player with 50 just wastes the heal)
2. Each round (rounds will be 12 hours in length) a player gets 3 hurts, 2 heals and 1 terminate all of which MUST be used on separate players and not on him/herself and in a singular post. Rounds are from 6:00 am pacific time to 6:00 pm pacific time.
3. Points are deducted or added to the players as follows
Hurts: -1
Heals: +2
Terminate: -3
4. When making a post please copy the entire player list and points and make the changes according to who you stated in your post). I'll be double checking. 1 "mistake" will get you a warning, 2 will lose you 5 points, the third will lead to disqualification.
5. Killing a player will earn you a rank in on of the following (you may choose):
Ninja: Your hurts deal -1 damage more
Cleric: Your heals heal +1 more
Brute: You are protected from the first 1 damage done to you in each round
When you gain enough ranks in a certain skill and enough kills you may (at the expense of losing a rank of choice and not gaining one for that kill) gain one of the following skills.
Assassin (Prerequisites: 5 kills, 3 Ninja Ranks): Gives you full control over your hurts and terminates. You may decide if to use them all and you may decide to use them multiple times on 1 person (you can use all hurts and a terminate on 1 person for exmaple to kill them quickly).
Medic (4 Kills, 2 Cleric Ranks): Gives you full control over your heals. You may decide how to use your heals, if to use them and you may heal the same person twice
Troll (6 kills, 4 Brute ranks): You now regenerate points per round (at the end of it) equal to the number of Brute ranks you have
Divine Healer (10 kills, 6 Cleric Ranks, 1 Medic rank): you may now use heals on yourself
6. Double kills (2 kills with the same post) will be regarded as 3 kills. Triple kills will be regarded 6 kills. Quadruple kills will be regarded as 10
7. Alliances are not just legal they are encouraged . My pm box is waiting.

Prov1

Smash Rookie
First question you’re having is probably “What is this place?”

Well, for the past several years, a series of forum games have appeared in the Forum Games, that don’t really..fit. Mafia games and listing things by the alphabet don’t match very well. I applied for, and received from a gracious Admin, this sub forum.

Mafia Games, Diplomacy (check the thread out if you don’t know what it is!), RPGs, Adventure games, or any other form of skilled-based games go here. Paint the above user in pain, Video Game character list, or Elimination games do not belong in here. It’s not any form of bias, this isn’t a place for “exceptional” forum games. It’s for forum games that require time and thought to compete in that would be swamped by the other games.

This room is open to everyone, so if you see a game you want to join, or have a game you want to make, go ahead and do so! Please be aware, however, that if I don’t believe a game belongs here I will move it out. I have the final say on this matter, though feel free to PM me if you disagree with a decision. If you’re planning on making a game and can’t decide, PM me about it. It’s unlikely I’ll be moving threads from the Forum Games to the Decisive sub-forum unless I’m PMed about it, but there is still a possibility. You won’t be infracted or anything for making a game in the wrong place, unless you repeatedly do it just to annoy me.

One very important part of this sub-forum is that it means Mafia games are no longer restricted to only two. That’s right, there is no more wait time! However, I’m going to have to ask that you keep the games to 5-10 players, with 15 at the most. You will also have to have played in at least 1 mafia game that has ended before you can host a game. Joining and killing yourself is not accepted.

Diplomacy games are opened for anyone to make or play.

If you are creating a game that requires double posting, please PM me for permission before you create it.

Here is a big one. CHEATING IS AN INFRACTIONABLE OFFENSE. Every scenario will be on a case-by-case example, but this can extend from a single infraction to a two-week temp ban, depending on the extent. Players can be black-listed from games for repeated cheating or by showing that they’re not mature enough to handle a game.

Ask any questions, or comment on anything here, in this thread. As this room is new, the rules are open to changes. I will edit the title when a change is made, and it is your responsibility to read them. You’re welcome to suggest a rule, if you wish.

I believe my game requires skill, action, decision. Whatever was written above.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I don't know why you guys are complaining to him.

And in my opinion, this does belong here.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
whoops didnt even look at text, i just read the title and classified it as the hurt and heal we had in forum games a long time ago that is now hit and give. If it is actual people as the things we are voting on and only the people competing vote than thats fine.

Prov1

Smash Rookie
I'll play I suppose. You're not gonna get anywhere near 50 people, though.

When we make alliances and pm people, do we have to send you a copy of the pm?
ok, not 50. At max 30. I'm playing the game too, if you make alliances you don't need to pm me. You could and give me an advatange;)

Lutukor

Smash Cadet
I'll play, although I will probably get knocked off pretty fast. Do I need to send you a PM to register?

EDIT: I sent you a pm anyways.

EDIT2: I got a question. What happens when there's only one or even two players left, is the game over and everybody signs up again?

Prov1

Smash Rookie
In my ver top 3 that make it to the end win. People need to sign up!!!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I'll play I guess since it sounds interesting and I'd like to see what happens with it.

Top Bottom