• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hurricane Ike Bashes Cuba and Leeward Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I don't really know if this is off topic, please forgive me if it is.

So I'm into the Weather Channel, and about 14 days ago I noticed a new tropical storm by the name of Ike. I'm like, "Wow Ike. Cool name bla bla bla." About 7 days later it turned into a Cat. 4 Hurricane, 145 gust. That scared me a bit, because I thought it would just veer off and weaken as soon as it formed. Then, about 3 days ago, it smashed into Cuba, where Hanna (The North-East Hurricane that hit just recently) had been for 1 week. Right now, it is emerging of of western Cuba and is heading toward anywhere from Texas to New Orleans. It has been blamed for 80 deaths. Now, this hurricane, like Ike in this game, doesn't hit its target most of the time. But when it does, it brings one heck of a ruckus with it.

Just comment on how this might affect you/what you think about it.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
First off, this really doesn't have anything to do with the character Ike.

Secondly, this is like the 8th time this has been mentioned on the board. Yes, we get it, there is a Hurricane called Ike.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
As sad as I am to say this, I can't wait until the hurricane passes away so ******* can stop making these pointless threads and start actually improving Ike's metagame.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Are you people blind or just stupid? This one isn't really a joke but seriously how could you think this has something to do with brawl? Its definitely off topic.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Isn't it great the type of people you meet over the internet A.B.?

IF4MF

Smash Rookie
Lol, the last part at the end where it says Ike is slow, but powerful has something to do with Ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom