• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Hunger Games Simulator Thread, aka the Ultimate Social Summer Retreat

D

Deleted member

Woah, four users here? i didn't think anybody would be here at this hour.

Not sure if i should start now or maybe later.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I'd like to hear who it is anyway.

Ayana Fujisawa the main protagonist from Fukushuu Kyous'hitsu, a victim of bullying and ****, along with parental neglect and abuse made her number one target in her entire classroom where she was constantly picked on, abused, harmed, robbed, horribly injuries and ***** from the delinquents from her class and the rest either insulted and downed her, or just turned a blind eye to her situation and eventually was abandoned by everyone even her old friends. she took this abuse quietly as letting it happen got it over quickly until the day when she was nearly killed when she was pushed into incoming traffic and got hit by a car. from one of her few moments she believed it to be the one who pushed her to have been one of her classmates uniforms and while at the hospital realized that shes caught forever in a web of malice and if she doesn't fight back she will eventually be killed by those who damage her. now she is planning and taken revenge against her whole classroom, the deliquents, those who insulted her, and those who turned their heads away and turned a blind eye. nobody is safe and what started as simple pay back plans to make people feel how she did eventually led to lives getting ruined, months recoveries in the hospital, and even deaths of the classmates nobody is safe.

the only reason why i'm not certain is because, while deranged, is sort of justified. shes basically taking back at those who ruined her life and as she says "takeing them to hell with me" not caring if she does get caught or who lives ruined (or end but she does freak out when they die showing shes still human with morals) and most of the people she gets back to are the horribly scum of the earth, though she did ruin (and helped, not actually did it, killed) some who had no partake or even opinion of what she went through they were just there and did nothing. so its all horribly grey and grey. theres no clear villain and no clear hero, just a bunch of messed up people and normal kept together people put together with an realistically played yangire snaps.
Ah, seemed kinda vague.
weeeeelll...monokuma = danganronpa = big anime thats currently being released = the third showing = 3

thought process works out for me =-=

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ayana Fujisawa the main protagonist from Fukushuu Kyous'hitsu, a victim of bullying and ****, along with parental neglect and abuse made her number one target in her entire classroom where she was constantly picked on, abused, harmed, robbed, horribly injuries and ***** from the delinquents from her class and the rest either insulted and downed her, or just turned a blind eye to her situation and eventually was abandoned by everyone even her old friends. she took this abuse quietly as letting it happen got it over quickly until the day when she was nearly killed when she was pushed into incoming traffic and got hit by a car. from one of her few moments she believed it to be the one who pushed her to have been one of her classmates uniforms and while at the hospital realized that shes caught forever in a web of malice and if she doesn't fight back she will eventually be killed by those who damage her. now she is planning and taken revenge against her whole classroom, the deliquents, those who insulted her, and those who turned their heads away and turned a blind eye. nobody is safe and what started as simple pay back plans to make people feel how she did eventually led to lives getting ruined, months recoveries in the hospital, and even deaths of the classmates nobody is safe.

the only reason why i'm not certain is because, while deranged, is sort of justified. shes basically taking back at those who ruined her life and as she says "takeing them to hell with me" not caring if she does get caught or who lives ruined (or end but she does freak out when they die showing shes still human with morals) and most of the people she gets back to are the horribly scum of the earth, though she did ruin (and helped, not actually did it, killed) some who had no partake or even opinion of what she went through they were just there and did nothing. so its all horribly grey and grey. theres no clear villain and no clear hero, just a bunch of messed up people and normal kept together people put together with an realistically played yangire snaps.
Interesting, though i'm not quite sure myself.
weeeeelll...monokuma = danganronpa = big anime thats currently being released = the third showing = 3

thought process works out for me =-=
Ah, well okay then.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd vote to start it later when there would more likely be more of us around to see it live, but that's just me.

As for myself I won't be around much longer tonight anyway.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Interesting, though i'm not quite sure myself.
Ah, well okay then.
ya i'm not either thats why i even said so before speaking it. in grey vs grey stories like these there really isn't a hero/villian, just people against people, nothing more

also today i learned that the r word is censored. makes sense it is a special kind of evil.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im so ready to see Xord getting rekt by the frozen lake

Because he got rekt by an Ether pool before

D

Deleted member

Something tells me fate wanted to take Xord instead of Ghirahim.

D

Deleted member

Broly's being a badass and Oogie Boogie stabbed Mechagodzilla in the back somehow.

And Aku.....picked flowers and screamed for help?
AKU?!

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
DAMN IT NEGAN

Well to be fair, he's just a normal guy compared to almost everyone else he's facing off against here....BUT STILL THE GOVERNOR WAS A NORMAL GUY TOO AND HE ALMOST WON.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized Metallica Feisu got bodied at the very beginning.

Hachet>Monando

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A lot of deaths this time.
Nui really likes ghost stories it seems.

And what is wrong with you, Brock?

D

Deleted member

No blood was spilled this night....

Also, Dimentio with a hatchet.....he can use magic, but that's still a scary thought.
When you're up aganist many who are capable of bizarre things you should try something new as well, especially when you're up against somebody like priest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Joker: "Why so serious?"
Dimentio "Im deadly serious"

Last edited:
Top Bottom