• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hungarian Smash Community!!!

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, Im a smasher from America visiting friends and family here in Budapest, Hungary. I have some spare time on my hands before I leave and am interested in playing with the best of Hungary's smash community. If anyone can post about a smashfest or tournament going on in the city, the info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and I hope someone replies to this :)

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Hungary? I really... no.

Never heard of any Smash activity in, or even anywhere near Hungary, sorry. Hope I'm wrong, but there may be no Smashers at all there.

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Yo this is Fox128 posting...:

I`m half Hungarian, but actually I live in Vienna. I never heard of any smash activity in Hungary and I highly doubt there is, because Hungary just doesn`t have a real "videogaming culture".
However, if you`d like, come visit me, Budapest-Vienna is only around 2-3 hours by train and it`s really cheap (13 Euros if you buy tickets in Hungary). If you wonder who I am: I`m the best player from Austria and I`m around Top 32 in Europe or something...
I could also quickly organize a small smashfest with around 8 players if you like (not noobs!).

in case you`re interested: AIM: futurefox128

Fox128

Smash Journeyman
Oh dam, I completely forgot about the date. I just assumed automatically this was a newer thread, because it was still on the first page in the Europe aera xD

Top Bottom