• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Humans Into TAS

Zekk

Smash Apprentice
So recently I was bored and decided to search up a TAS video it got me thinking of new possibiltys and I thought well this is TAS so no human could think like that but what if you could move that fast how do you think this would be accomplished? my opinion is that you would literaly have to study your own fingers movements and constantly think about speeding them up what are your guys thoughts? or do you think its impossible lemme know :)

Lagann

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't say it's impossible but to get to some of the levels of speed in TAS videos, but you would most likely need to have a finger on every button to achieve something near it and the coordination to press them all at the correct timing which would take more than 1 person. Pass that, no normal style of play would allow for it to happen in casual or competitive play.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
TAS tend to abuse bad DI as well.

If everyone could move at TAS levels then the DI levels would be TAS status as well. Only they wouldn't move conveniently in the proper direction to get hit by the next attack or miss a tech that they should of got.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
my fingers are playing the game and I'm watching

Last edited:
Top Bottom