• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge request!

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. Novabound here, and I have a really big favor to ask of everyone...or someone. I need a decent size image of our man GaW throwing oil out on the last frame that the oil is out...and facing to the right.

I don't really have an effective way of getting that image because I'm limited to a digital camera. The stage or anything that's going on doesn't matter, but so long as the focus is GaW and the oil is at its full extension.

Believe it or not, google, yahoo, aimsearch, and other unheard of image search engines have failed to capture this image for me. It would be such a big help if someone, with the huge generosity, and a wee bit of time, was able to get that image to me. Thanks for your time!

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
^Problem with that is pausing it on the exact right frame though right?

Uh...I was gonna say maybe if you performed the move, saved a replay to an SD card, imported it to your computer, viewed the replay in an application that will let you view frame by frame, and then take a screen capture. Except I think replays are saved in a really weird format viewable by almost nothing.

Don't imagine it's simple to reformat either. I'm pretty sure youtube won't accept it, but if it did, then you could upload and then vixy it as an mp4 or something...only vixy doesn't work anymore ever since widescreen.

I'd try to get you something, but I'm not set up for it either. :s I don't even own a Wii or Brawl XD

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
I just need a pic, and I don't have an SD card ): . Which is why I was hoping someone would be willing to do it for me. Again, thanks.

Also, the replays apparently saves all the input commands for the match...not an actual video, so the game "reinacts" the match as opposed to saving an actual video.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Zomg I love you neb. Thanks a bunch

I'll show you guys what I'ma do after tomorrow : D

TrIkZ

Smash Cadet
that is the best tattoo i have ever seen. and trust me i have seen some pretty amazing tattoos.
Its adorable!

Top Bottom