• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Problems With Pit

MelloXPit

Smash Rookie
I love playing Pit, and i couldnt wait to play with him. So finally i do, and i hear all this talk about him being beastly. I agree. One problem though, he seems to only rack up damage and has no finishers.

So can someone please tell me of some or any of Pits finishing moves?

Thanks

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
KO moves for Pit are F-smash, F-tilt, F-air, B-air, and D-smash. Everything else is too weak, or sends them upward. You shouldn't focus on KOing until they're around 150%. The only way to get kills at a lower percent is by chasing them off the edge with preferably F-air, but N-air and U-air can work if you get the last hits to connect.

00Sn8k

Smash Cadet
His Fsmash, Bair, Usmash and Dsmash seem pretty good. I play Snake but these are the moves that do me in about every time. MEH....darn pit.

Idontknow

Smash Rookie
Shield Canceled forward smashes and down smashes work well once they are above 125%. If not you could also use your bair. Those are probably your best bets. But other KO moves like Rhyfelwyr said would be your uair, fair and ftilt.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
If you can get your opponent to 170+% you're set on most stages. At this percentage your kill moves are...

F-Smash
D-Smash
U-Smash
F-Tilt
Uair
Fair
Dair
Bair
Glair

In most of my matches I can get kill my opponent once and then get them to around 170% on their second stock before being killed. However my competition so far has been between only two other people, though Jasona is a skilled Smasher.

erickdredd

Smash Rookie
Lots of people seem to overlook this one too, but his glide attack has monstrous KO potential starting around 120% or so, it's pretty wicked...

Top Bottom