• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hows my falco??? vids inside please rate :)

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Very nice. Against fox, in the beggining you werent comboing him much, but at the end you went crazy. Try to keep it consistent the whole way through. Mindgames would definitely help with that. Also I think you should use more shffled nairs. A SHFFLd Nair>JC Shine is a perfect start to a combo.

Against link let me first say NEVER play music in the background. Not only does it sound wierd and generic, but Im pretty sure everyone on this site is tired of Linkin Park songs. XD. If you want to play music use an editing program to put it in directly. I dont know what to say about the match itself. You did very well is all I guess. :laugh:

vericz

Smash Champion
the music was on before the recording started and they wanted to keep it on. the newer vids just have the game sounds and music because i think the vid is easier to watch with the actual game music rather than distracting Background music.

thanks for the response and advice, I do combo consistently. . its just that vid was kind of a warm up :)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
you seem to have a lot of the flash of falco down, but you need to get a bit more of the utilitarian stuff into your game. Most notably, you always go for the sh dair on the edgegaurd, when plenty of times a simple ftilt or dsmash would do. Also, as gxt said, use nair as your main approach shffl. dair has it's time and place, but nair has longer range and is therefore a more consistant approach. I would also work more jabs into your game, but I'm a jab ***** and my opinion on jabs isn't neccesarily correct. I just find it to be a nice fast move with longer range than shine and a nice setup for fsmash or ftilt at high %s. Other than that, looks pretty good, keep working on it.

Top Bottom