• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Howdy

Nald

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1580-3523
Hello, people of the Smashboards. I am Nald, an Italian Smasher since Melee, but I like myself some Brawl too.

So, yes, here I am. I've lurked a little before joining in, and I loved how active this forum seems to be. Well, what else can I say? Nobody wants to read a wall of text, right?

I could tell you that my main in Melee and Brawl is Luigi, my favourite Mario character. That I exploded with joy when Dedede was announced for Brawl and that I did the same thing but MORE when good old Megaman joined the fray. That I'm kind of a Sonic fan, even though I don't like his games from Colors onward, and that Slowbro and Quagsire are the best pokemon but wouldn't be better to get to know me with my other posts instead of just this one?

See you on the board, then!

Last edited:

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Sup, glad to see you finally joined. I was a lurker at first too, so I know the feel. I'm sure you're psyched that we're getting a Mega Slowbro too. Welcome to the boards.

Nald

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1580-3523
Sup, glad to see you finally joined. I was a lurker at first too, so I know the feel. I'm sure you're psyched that we're getting a Mega Slowbro too. Welcome to the boards.
Thanks, mate.

Well, Mega Slowbro is...not what I had in mind for the guy, but it still get its job done. Definitely gonna use it, once I get my hands on a Slowbrite.

Last edited:

8BitBlackMage

Smash Cadet
I would argue that Snorlax and Tangrowth are the best pokemon, But it's all the same, Quagsire has an amazing smile.
Anyways, i'm also new here, So hopefully we both Feel welcome ;D

Top Bottom