• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Howdy there

Galaxian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Galax1an
I've been on Smashboards before, but since I've made a new account to accompany a name I like more than my old one, I'll introduce myself again.

You can call me Galaxian. Just a simple Pac-Man player tryna make a name for myself. Not Apex or EVO or the next ZeRo anything, but I'd love to be just a little known. Huge ego boost

Smash 4's been my first competitive Smash title so far, but I've been meaning to try PM/Melee. While I'm not good at either PM or Melee, I AM good at Smash 4. At least, I hope. I've won one weekly tournament at my locals, granted it was my first one. Climbed all the way up from losers round 1 to GFs. Feels good.

So yeah, hello again. Durham Smash a best, see you guys at LANWar.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Hey there! Welcome to Smashboards!
I'm glad to hear your improvement in competitive matches. Best of luck!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
welcome to the boards~:148:

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag or PM me!

_Galahad

Smash Rookie
Hi Galaxian!
As I type this, I'm watching you play at LANWAR X on stream. I just wanted to let you know that I really like what I see from you. Your Pac-Man looks very lethal, and I hope I get the chance to play against you someday.

Galaxian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Galax1an
Hi Galaxian!
As I type this, I'm watching you play at LANWAR X on stream. I just wanted to let you know that I really like what I see from you. Your Pac-Man looks very lethal, and I hope I get the chance to play against you someday.
Well hey!

Yep, that was me, haha. I won the 3 games in my pool and got 2-0'd the two on stream, of course :^)

Still had lots of fun, good experience and all that. Got to play Ally too which was a blast.

I repeat, my b

Top Bottom