• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Howdy strangers!

MrMeaner

Smash Rookie
Hey guys hows it going? I literally just made an account and thought I would introduce myself. I've been playing melee ever since it came out (no necessarily competitively), and have been playing pm since 3.0. I go to college in a small town Quincy, IL. I main Falco in both melee and pm, but still have an appropriate amount of sides. I have played in a few tournaments in the Iowa scene with some of my buds going to Iowa University, and have been really wanting to increase my competitive play. I will post something like this in other forums to get the word out, but if anyone is near the Quincy, Illinois or northern Missouri and plays smash hit me up!!!! I've been thinking about starting a scene if possible (if there isn't one started).

JBix

Ka744
NNID
murderotica744
Yo! Are you still in Quincy? I've been debating on starting a quincy scene for about a year now, but I mainly play wii u. Any luck finding other players?

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Hello and welcome to the Smashboards!
You're in a similar situation I am when it comes to competitive play. I've been playing for so long, but I only started being competitive not long ago. Are you planning to branch out to the other Smash games, or will you stick with Melee and PM?

JBix

Ka744
NNID
murderotica744
I'm mainly playing smash 4 at this time. Not trying to hijack the post.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hola MrMeaner MrMeaner I give you a Big Welcome to SmashBoards, enjoy your time here and have a Wonderful Time in the Boards. :reverse:

:roll:

Its Good to have you in this Board I wish you the best of Luck with Everything and I See You Around in the Forum. :reverse:

:estatic: Nice to Meet You Mr. Meaner :estatic:

JBix

Ka744
NNID
murderotica744
Recently I switched to Melee, have you found a group of players by chance?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here or here to socialize and have fun.

Check out the new Smash Connect forums for user based services including artwork and customization services.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman: Name changes :starman: Bigger avatar and signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman: Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum and giveaways :starman:
:starman: Support the Smash community and sign up today! :starman:

Top Bottom